The Preliminary Program for the 57th Annual Meeting of the African Studies Association, is now available for review. The conference will be held on November 20th to 23rd 2014, in Indianapolis, Indiana.
If you would are a presenter and would like to make changes to your submission (abstract, title, affiliation, etc.), please follow these steps:
1. Log in to SSRN User Headquarters (www.ssrn.com).
2. On the resulting page click on the ‘My Papers’ link on the left hand side of your screen.
3. Your paper will be listed in either the publicly available section near the top of the screen, or the privately available section near the bottom of the screen. Click the “Revise” button next to the title of the paper you would like to update.
4. Make all needed changes, being careful to click on ‘Save’ for each section you update.
5. Click on ‘Submit to SSRN’ (on the right side of screen in the status box). A pop-up will display. Please check the box and click on ‘Submit’. It is very important that you complete this step, or the revision will not be completed.
6. Once you have done this, the SSRN staff will review the file and approve it. If you mistakenly change the status on your submission to “Inactive”, it will be removed from the conference’s records entirely.
7. Should you have any trouble with your revision please contact Addie Jackson at [email protected] You may also contact the SSRN help desk at 877-777-6435 or 585-442-8170.
8. While your file is under review it will stay in the “In Process Section”. Once it has been approved, you will see the paper under “Publicly Available Papers”.
For information from past programs, please contact [email protected]