Welcome to the ASA blog!
Please note that blogs posted on this page represent the view of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the ASA or its Board of Directors.
We currently welcome article submissions from currently registered members of the ASA, relevant to the following thematic areas:
- Content must be your original work
- You may re-post the same article to your blog or another site, provided the ASA blog page receives credit as the original source, and the re-posted article is linked back to the ASA’s webpage.
- Text should be roughly 500-1500 words
- Author Byline – Your name, title and affiliation. We can also link to your website or blog here, so please provide any URLs you would like to see published
How do I submit my article?
- Send your article by email to [email protected]
- Attachments should be in Word or Html format
- Attach author images with your article. Photo should be no larger than 200 pixels wide, and should preferably be high resolution.
Not every submission will be published, and we are unable to send confirmation of every submission. We will however send you a link if your article is published.